ADS

Propellerads

12 October 2014

Arsene Wenger apologizes for shoving Jose Mourinho, claims he wasn't in Chelsea's technical area


Arsene Wenger has apologized for shoving Jose Mourinho during Chelsea's 2-0 win against Arsenal. And it only took him a week to do it.
From the Guardian:

The Frenchman, talking to French television show Téléfoot, said: “They gave too much importance to this story. In hindsight I think I should not have reacted at all, it’s not a way to behave on a football field.


“I always regret any signs of violence and I apologise, but that’s a part of games where everything is manic. And then we have quite a substantial past. Did Mourinho provoke me? That is how I felt. I did not enter Chelsea’s technical area.”
The claim that he didn't enter Chelsea's technical area is a strange one, considering that the video below, which picks up shortly after the shove, shows that he did.