ADS

Propellerads

25 September 2013

Kanye Declares His Love for Kim


Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (WireImage)Kim Kardashian , Kanye WestKanye West has never been one to bite his tongue ... although he's usually reticent when speaking about Kim Kardashian.



However, in a new interview with the BBC, we hear the "Black Skinhead" rapper more candid than ever when talking about his lady love.
The 36-year-old hip-hop star was asked during the hour-long radio interview on Monday if he allows any time for himself.
"Family time — it's what Kim gave me. She gave me everything. She gave me a family. She gave me a support system," West gushed.

"She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asking me for money," he continued with a chuckle. "Which is really hard for me to find."
Kanye also revealed he plans to change the paparazzi laws for daughter North West so that one day she'll get paid for every photo taken.

"I'm going to tell my daughter, by the time she understands what it was, 'Man, me and your mother were in a completely different situation than you're in,'" he explained. "People could take pictures, people could climb over your fence, and you wouldn't even get paid for it. You see all these checks that you getting at age 6 because people are taking your picture? … I made that happen, Nori. That's what I'm going to tell her."
Over the past couple of months Kanye has slowly opened up more about their high-profile relationship — but the BBC interview marks the most in-depth West has gotten when discussing his life with Kim.
The previous high-water mark came during a spring interview with W magazine. West was asked whether he had any hesitations about appearing on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
"Oh, that's just all for love. It's simply that," West responded. "At a certain point, or always, love is more important than any branding, or any set of cool people, or attempting to impress anyone. Because true love is just the way you feel … thoughts and feelings can disagree sometimes."
Then in August, West debuted a photo of baby Nori on Kris Jenner's talk show, "Kris," and also expressed his love for the 32-year-old reality star.
"There's times when I wasn't with [Kim], I wanted be with her so bad I thought about taking up sports," the rapper joked (Kim's exes include NBA basketball player Kris Humphries and NFL star Reggie Bush).
"I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don't care, I love this woman," he told Jenner. "When the paparazzi surround you, people know you don't like paparazzi, and they say, 'Why would you be with this person?' I'm being with this person because I love this person, and she's worth it to me."
Apparently the feeling is mutual.
Kim is said to be trying to distance herself from "the Kardashian PR machine," and rebrand her image. In doing so she switched PR teams.
Also, it looks like Kim is prepared to go on the road with her beau.
Kardashian was seen getting her three-month-old daughter a passport last week. Kanye has been spending time in London and Paris recently.